Don't misunderstand. I have been very grateful to live with the Quillens. I have LOVED the company, and the social TV watching, and the plethora of vegetables, and really almost everything about living in the basement of my in-law's house. The only part I haven't enjoyed is, actually, living in the basement. And parking. (pull into driveway, get out, open garage by hand, pull in, leave headlights on, get out, dodge large truck, go turn on garage light, dodge large truck, turn off headlights, close garage door by hand, dodge large truck. It's even more complex when I'm doing chair massage).
But we are moving officially on April 1st (no joke!) and probably moving stuff in before that. It's a cute little 1 bedroom condo w/ pool access, tennis courts, allows pets, new carpets and counter tops. Plus it comes with washer/dryer.
What I am most excited about? Buying shelf liner and putting it into our very own cupboards.
Or refinishing some tables from my grandfather.
4 comments:
Congrats I'm excited for you. Definitely couldn't have better in-laws to live with but it's still nice to have your own space.
I like that you linked SHELF LINER, lol! You're cute! I'm so glad you found your own place! Congrats!! Excited for yooooou!
Yay! I am so excited for you! There's really nothing like your own place.
That's so exciting!! Congratulations you two! Lianna I totally know what you mean about living with in-laws. I loved my year and a half at my in-laws and I'm so grateful for them allowing us to live there, but I was very happy to be back in my own place! Good luck with all the moving and have fun relining the cupboards!!
Post a Comment