Home Rule # 14
Computer games are to be seen and not heard.
I love my husband enough to buy Star Craft 3 on opening day. But it must either be turned off when I am at home, or muted. I don't need to hear "Fenrir with the Gear!" "Sounds like plan - What's the plan?" all evening.
6 comments:
I feel the same way!
Eric's not a gamer, but listening skills fall out the door when he's surfing the web. Boys . . .
Oh yes! I completely agree!
in alaska, my stake president counseled for all to have zero computer/console games in the home. i think bishop hanneman counseled along those lines as well. but, those are good rules! we don't have our computer out of storage, but when we get it, i'm setting up some rules. i think i will just say you can only play an hour a day of games/interwebs. (jimmy has a lot of studying to do so he shouldn't even be on the puter).
I have similar rules but for some reason they are not always enforced.
I totally agree! He could use headphones.
Post a Comment