Friday, May 27, 2016

Baby blues

I was talking with my family while they were here for Claire's blessing about how unusual it was that all of the Henderson children had children with blue eyes since none of us have blue eyes. Unusual it may be, but it sure makes for a pretty photo!

As a side note, this is Claire's first lie-down on the grass. Korrali's first was very close to the same age and they both loved it.

2 comments:

Katie said...

She is lovely! She looks like her sister to me here. Also, was that at mom's house? The blanket looks like one she's had forever.

Daniel and Bonita said...

Katie...you are amazing! How did you remember that? Yes, she is at my house and I was lucky enough to see that lovely little face in person! I love how the picture was able to catch her perfect expression of wonder and peace she was feeling at the moment. I sure adore that wee one and her beautiful blue eyes!