Friday, May 8, 2015

Happy Birthiversary!

A week after K's birthday, my birthday and our anniversary share one wonderful day. We celebrated 8 years of marriage - what? 8? And I felt a little older.. but still so grateful for my sweetie. I had an inkling when I met him that he was a good guy. When we got married I loved him because I knew he was a great guy. After 8 years I know he is a smart, talented, compassionate, understanding, ever-growing, fun, kind, realistic, logical man who has hit the sweet spot of being responsible but still youthful. He is faithful to me, our family, and the Lord and I could never in a million years have dreamed up the perfect way he balances and mirrors me. I love how we have grown as a unit, and I am so looking forward to the many years ahead of us!

From the picture that started it all..


To our honeymoon on Maui


To 8 years later

We made some fancy soups for dinner. So delicious. The top is Lobster Bisque, the bottom is Cheese and we also made a Clam Chowder. It was the perfect meal (I had a cold also) for two soup lovers to share. Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Selfishly, I'm glad you two got married:)

Stubbs Love said...

I am pretty sure I took that first picture!! Happy anniversary guys!