K turned 2! She was sick with a cold, but it didn't ruin her day. We love our little girl! She has been such a fun blessing in our life these past two years. I can't believe it's been that long! From her sweet smiles, to her love of teasing she is just a pleasure to be around most of the time. I love her spirit of adventure, and her propensity to make friends. She shares our love of the outdoors and exercise, and it is such a treat to share the things we love with her. She is charming (when she wants to be), independent and loves figuring out how things work. She is empathetic, lively and loves to play with friends.
Of course we had presents - a train set from Popi which she loooves.
A baby doll and accouterments from Grammy - also a major win.
She pushed the baby and Popi's card around, read her card to the baby, fed the baby.. And her other older dolly shared in the fun.
The card sings Somewhere Over The Rainbow, IZ style, and lights up.
We had the sister missionaries over for dinner (what could be better for our little socialite than friends for dinner?) She loves chocolate haupia pie (She really is ours!), so we had that for dessert. She blew out her own candles and I have to admit, I sniffled a little that day thinking about how many things she can do now and how fast time has flown by.
We love our girl!!
2 comments:
I actually can't believe she's not older than that...hasn't she been apart of our family forever?! I love her and I'm glad she is!
She is darling and has amazing parents too!!! I may have to try that pie you mentioned. I've never heard of it before.
Post a Comment