Saturday, July 12, 2014

What Teo is up to these days

We don't say much about him anymore, but he's just as much a part of our family as ever.

We had a great time Memorial Day with our Eldredge cousins. He loved their pool. 
He is very much a patient older brother. Maybe Uncle is better, because I'm not sure I know any older brothers who would submit to this so cheerfully.

This was not the first, or last, time he played dress up with us. 
He's usually right there when Korrali gets into things, like cereal..
Korrali's favorite thing is to steal his toys, and then run, shrieking, behind my legs while he slowly follows her. I think he likes it too, because he is very gentle with her.
He waits for me to get Korrali in the morning, and comes and pokes his nose through her crib bars to say good morning. She is more excited to see him than me :sigh:.
These days, wherever we go, he's likely to be along too.
Glad he's part of our life!

1 comment:

Daniel and Bonita said...

Seeing these pictures of your sweet dog, just tickled my funny bone. I love that you posted about him for a change.