Good-bye tew thouz-and ten! (MMX)
Did it warm the cockles of anyone else's heart to write "1.1.11" ?
My official policy is not to make New Years Resolutions, partly because of the stigma (bad karma too) attached to breaking them, and partly because I resolve to do things all year long and don't think January 1st needs to be singularly special.
However! (You knew it was coming) This year January 1st (1.1.11) coincided with a resolution. Thus it was born: a New Year Resolution in its pure form.
In this case, it probably also coincided with the time stamp: 1:11.
Destiny.
I, Lianna, hereby resolve to NOT watch any form of MOVIES, TELEVISION (hulu, netflix, youtube all inclusive), or to play COMPUTER GAMES (the zombies sleep for now..) for one week. * Also, I resolve not to perform leisure entertainment in the form of reading until at least 2 pm.
*This excludes specific date activities upon invitation by my spouse.
My hope is this will cause me to be more productive, less lazy, and all around more like Robinson Crusoe and less like the humans in Wall-E.
1 comment:
Good luck with your goal. I want to know the outcome. I need to make the same goal but i'm a chicken.
Post a Comment