So, I'm a gamer. Lianna, bless her, is quite patient with it. I try, and most of the time do very well, at limiting the time I spend on games, especially lately. However, Starcraft 2 came out recently, and I have literally been waiting for that game for 10 years! Seriously. 10 years. No joke. Anyway, I played it, and played it a lot. I got my money's worth. But I was becoming addicted, and therefore I uninstalled it. Well, that leaves me with lots of free time, especially this semester. So I've been filling that time with cooking. I love to cook, and love trying new recipes. So I've been craving hamburgers lately, and I decided to make me and Lianna some darn good ones. I found a delicious recipe at epicurious.com at this link here. It's called Dominican Chimichurri Burgers. Doesn't that just SOUND good? Well, it was. Here is a pic of the long-gone food.
1 comment:
Looks amazing...I love hamburgers! What a good use of time. :)
Post a Comment