Monday, September 6, 2010

Cutest Primary Kids Ever!

So for those of you who don't know, Lianna and I got called to the Primary in our ward. We teach the CTR 4 group, and let me tell you, they're one wild bunch of coconuts! Here are some pictures of our beautiful kids.
This is Mya, who is quite shy.


This is Jace, who is by far our most active CTR 4


This is Jace making his silly face.

Here is Grant with Mr. Reverent Frog.

This is Darius.


Of course, even Mr. Reverent Frog can be silly for a silly picture.

This is George, who also is quite active.


Here is Erin.
Our class silly face time.

Here we are walking to the lesson outside!


4 comments:

Katie said...

That's the class I teach too, and I would LOVE it if Jason were my tema teacher--how fun! Those really are some cute kids:)

Daniel and Bonita said...

What fun kids. Great pictures too.

Alicia W said...

YAY! I love great primary teachers. :)

The Tafuna Family said...

that girl at the back of the last picture is stinkin cute! (and incase you cant pick her out coz she looks like all the other little kids, its lianna)