Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Car, Mammoths

Also, we finally returned our rental car - can you believe it cost more than 2 months of our old car payment to rent a car for 12 days at the discounted price?



We will try to get reimbursed.



Anyway, here is the new one! It is currently covered in dirt, but I refuse to wash it until i have used at least 1 ful tank of gas. If I had a Subaru, it would look cool, now i suppose it just looks unkempt.




Also, a few weeks ago J and I were able to go to the last Mammoth Lacrosse game of their season. I work with the team chiropractor, so he got us free tickets. Section 144, row 14, seats 17 and 18. Above one side goal - it was fun! J got a little homesick for his old lacrosse days, so we may find him a local team to be a part of. I don't know if it would do more to DEstress his upcoming school, or to UPstress it.


And, last but not least, Our birthdays! Well.. next post will feature our birthdays. Today is J's big 26! Happy Birthday Old Man - er. Sweet Heart of my Life! He's more than the best husband I ever imagined for myself. 'Nuff said. (For now.)


1 comment:

Katie said...

We really like our Honda, hopefully you do too. And I wouldn't have noticed it was dirty if you hadn't mentioned it...we don't wash our cars that often...