We found out yesterday that one of my friends from college - and one of the most wonderful people I know - was involved in a car accident. Her husband passed away from it, though their daughter is fine. I wish there was something I could do.. but for now we are keeping them in our prayers. I am grateful for the plan of salvation and the knowledge that families are eternal if sealed. I know that this life is not all there is, and I am so grateful for the hope that gives us in this life.
4 comments:
do you mind me asking who it was?
I am so sorry. That makes me so grateful for all I have.
I'm so sorry you two. I know you got really close with some people from Hawaii and I'm sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have eachother and your friend has you to help comfort her.
Hmmm...Jesses cousin was just explaining this same story about a friend of his...these must be the same people...so increadibly sad!
Post a Comment