Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Evolution of Hair

To some, it may seem like a shock that I shaved my head... I thought it was a shock myself until I sat back and looked at all the changes of hair styles that I've gone through. Here are a few
Here is what my hair looked like when I was very little. Ah, so cute.
Next was the flat top. Viva los 80s!Once I hit middle school, my sister Katie and her friend (now my friend too) Janelle Hart decided I needed a makeover, and gave me a new hair style. What a great sister.

After middle school came high school, and my hair style morphed into a flat top/spiked hair. You may have to click on the pic to enlarge it.
Once I hit college, the mad scientist came out, and I let my hair go as curly as I could stand it. Talk about crazy.
Then my hair morphed to my chin. (I can't really grow facial hair other than on my chin.... Don't ask me why.)

And then it culminated in the shaving of my head, pictures are from the last post. And there you have it! The evolution of hair, by Joseph Quillen

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a fun post!

Anonymous said...

great story! I think short hair really looks good on you.