Although I didn't know her as well as some, it is easy to think of Amanda as a friend. Her creativity and kindness are what I remember best about her from when I knew her at BYUH. She always inspired creativity in others - or at least made me, whenever I walked by her door or saw her freebie bin runs, wish I could think of the same ideas she had. I remember her trying to be cheerful when she was working and pregnant and miserable. I'm glad that I was able to meet her, and get to know her a little before we both left the island.
I hope to hold my loved ones closer and dearer, because although we will see all our loved ones again some day you never know how long that will be. I'm grateful for the small touch that my life has felt from each person I've been blessed to know. To everyone who read this, take care of yourself and those you love and please be careful.
No comments:
Post a Comment