Saturday, December 15, 2007

A Little Christmas Sprite, or Two

So, now that school is officially over, it looks as though we will probably be blogging more often! And doing a whole collection of other silly things. For example, this little Christmasy gismo - something JD's dad sent him, and that I saw at work. It's very goofy, and I think it's rather in keeping with the holiday spirit. Below are several pictures from the wonderful treat.


And, the finale..


To see the dance in its full glory, go here! And, have some patience, or do something else while you are waiting for it to load. =) It may take a little while.
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1417782750

Somehow, though, they put a girl's body on him, and man's body on me... maybe because hes grinning and I'm scowling? (Does that say something about stereotypes of men?) At any rate, it's a fun way to gear up for Christmas! Ho Ho Ho!

1 comment:

mikensi said...

Did you know they banned Santa from saying HO HO HO in Australia? Yep, it's offensive to women. Wonder what kind of women they have there.........