So now it begins... the feverish, frantic cramming for finals.
Lianna has three this week, Psychology, English, and the dreaded Physics. I remember the days when I studied for the Physics final. It was like a recurring disease that wouldn't go away; the thought of the Physics final looming ominously overhead, casting a dark shadow over all thoughts and daydreams, all plans and entertainment. But alas, soon it will be over for her. No more physics final, well, at least until next semester.
As for me, I only have an Immunology final, Biochemistry final, and an Analytical lab practical. Not too bad, or at least I think. I'll probably find out just how grossly wrong I was while sitting in the respective classrooms, staring blankly at the finals about which I was so unconcerned.
On a different note, the Christmas season in upon us. As a result, we have started decorating using the means of our meager salary. Now, our apartment looks like Christmas is coming, and a warm radiance shines from our home.
(Ok, it is warm because it is alway warm in Hawaii, and it is radiant because we have power back, so we can turn on the light).
1 comment:
Good luck on your finals...I have to say I don't miss the stress of those days. Not that there aren't always new stresses lurking around the corners...For example, I'm not actually looking forward to pushing not one, but two, human beings out of me in about three months, but you do what you gotta do!
Post a Comment