Friday, November 16, 2007

Ever since I have created this blog, I realized just how boring Lianna and I are. Ok, maybe just me; Lianna isn't too boring. But we don't have any news to blog. I'm not having twins, let alone pregnant, (which would be a scary thing if I were pregnant). I'm not in law school, or anything like that. Oh well. Such is life. I guess I will just live with what we are.

Alas I have before me one of the great ethical dilemmas that plagues so many hard-working college students... Watch NBS's Heroes, blog, or study Biochemistry. (Namely enzyme kinetics, the Bohr effect on Hemoglobin, chylomicrons, and the six types of enzyme catalysis to name a few.) So naturally I prioritized: Heros, blogging, ... wasting time... waiting... and then biochemistry...eventually. Voici le produit de mon temps gâché.

Since Lianna and I are so busy, we sometimes go on vacations by ourselves. Hence the photos below. First, Lianna went across the United States to Washington D.C., and I, well, I just went across the island to the USS Missouri in Honolulu. Lianna went to the opposite side of the US on a school trip with the campus newspaper, the Ke Alaka'i, for a college newspaper convention. I went with the Honors Program, of which I am apart, as a service project.
So as for me, I was not able to see the amazing landmarks of history located in the heart of this blessed Nation that our Country cherishes so much. I was, however, able to participate in the preservation of a monument here in Hawaii. We did various tasks of service at the USS Missouri, a Destroyer that was decommissioned. It was quite fun.

On a side note, I finally found the gun that I'll use when I go hunting... provided my wife lets me. =) I hope you all enjoyed this post.

No comments: