Sunday, November 11, 2007

Friends and family, welcome to our blog. As the world progresses toward a more technological state, I suppose we would have been left behind had we not decided join the seemingly endless and ever-growing ranks of bloggers. A warning in advance: judging from my actual journal that I have sitting next to my bed, most posts might resemble this:

"Its been a while since I've wrote. So let me catch you up. I went to college, it was fun. Then I got married to the most amazing, perfect (for me) woman, graduated, and went to med school. Wow was it hard. Then I became a doctor, had sixteen (16) kids, retired, moved to Fiji, and am now drinking a nice cold glass of water on the beach."

So, forgive us now, if we don't keep up with our blog.

3 comments:

Emily said...

SIXTEEN KIDS!!! WOW!!! that was fast...ha mom and i read this together..pretty much cracking up the ENTIRE time..you are ridiculous! but we love you never the less...
i loved your video of you frolicking in the water!!! silly boy..i miss you and Lianna!!
Love you both,
ps...when do i get to see you again..probably after the sixteenth arives..huh?
Je T'aime..
oh and mom says hi.
LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

THank u for the link! It's nice to know that my friends are doing great and keep enjoying life in Hawaii! Luv U all!

mikensi said...

lol.. and the TWELFTH kid will weigh in at 17 pounds!!