Sunday, September 18, 2016

New friend

We adopted a new friend, though the jury is out on whether we are keeping her because a dog is a lot of work. We like her, and sometimes we don't. She makes us giggle, and pull out hair out. She is sweet, and rather sassy at times. She adores the girls, but sometimes acts like a twin personality to Korrali which stirs things up quite nicely. She is a lab mix, and has a personality to prove it. For a family used to a Heeler mix this is very different. But yet we do love her.
Korrali especially loves her. "Mom, take our picture!"

3 comments:

jeanene c said...

Ooooh, That's a toughie. I could not manage a dog while I had small kids. Too many similar problems. Good luck!

Katie said...

Oh, I need the back story! I guess I'll just have to call you!

Geevz said...

Are you fostering? M keeps telling strangers Mom can't have a dog and babies." It's kind of funny if people can actually understand his talking.