It was great to see a couple of our old friends again, and even more precious to be able to hold our new family member and help out his wonderful mommy.
I made the mistake the night before we left of forewarning Korrali that we would leave the next morning to visit - she tried every trick she could think of to get out of bed and leave right away for the airport.
I don't blame her, I was excited too.. and it lived up to expectations.
Korrali palled around with Eli - she would often just stare at him and he'd make funny faces at her. He is such a sweet boy, we could tell he was a proud older brother.
Yep, proud.
I kept forgetting the little one was a newborn; I don't often get the pleasure of associating with babies so close to birth. It was sooo fun to see him just be a great little baby - I finally understand why the phrase "sleeping like a baby" even exists. And, I'm in love with him. He's just so sweet natured and calm.
Korrali was in love too. "Hold my baby????" Was the most common phrase she uttered. At one point she sat and held him and watched tv for about 15 minutes before an adult decided it had been long enough.
Ali helped her make a blanket fort while I was making dinner, and this picture cracked me up.
Aww..
Never was there so much fun to be had, as cousins plus a trampoline.
There was a huge worm one morning waiting for the bus.
It also was a little chilly, and to save space I didn't bring coats so Korrali borrowed Eli's. Then she tried to board the bus and go to school with them. Good thing we had a baby at home, or I would have been a Mean Mommy. All of these cute kids are growing up so fast! I am so glad we were able to go and hang out with them for a week, although it wasn't long enough and I'm still a little annoyed that we had to move away from them. Congratulations on the newest member of the family!!!!









2 comments:
You are so great to help out Katie!!! I know how much she appreciates it, and we love all the photos too! We have the BEST FAMILY EVER!!!
Oh, cute pictures! We loved having you two here SO MUCH!
Post a Comment