Thursday, September 11, 2014

League of Legends

The other day Korrali pointed to the computer and asked to "pay". When I said we needed to ask Daddy first, she waited until he was up and the moment he walked in, she asked to get up on our office chair (the only chair she can't do on her own yet). I put her harmless keyboard on the desk, she grabbed Daddy's mouse and started to click it and tap the keys.


She was very focused. And very serious.
I think she really knew what she was doing.
I thought rules about game time on the computer would come much, much, later.

3 comments:

jeanene c said...

This generation seems born knowing how to use electronics. I have a theory that they most want to play with the same 'toys' as Mom and Dad, ie keys, phone, computer, kitchen utensils etc. makes you hope they will love scriptures and such too, but I suspect we have to read in front of them more for that to work.

Daniel and Bonita said...

She is, after all, her father's daughter. It's never too late for rule...sorry.

Katie said...

She wants to be like daddy! And who wouldn't?