Naturally, all family members have to pull their own weight in post-apocalyptic life, no matter how small.
A family that guards together, stays not undead.
"What, what does this say? Wait a minute!"
Zombie bait? See these ears? Zombies LOVE me!
Nothing to say here.
Train tracks, always good to see whats behind and ahead of you.
Don't mess with Mommy and her axe!
Meet the Quillens
No Zombies here!
Look how cute she is!
Look mom, I have a gourd!
Check out these cuties!
4 comments:
This was so wonderfully random. I love that I got to be a part of it and glad that so many turned out!
I gotta be honest...the idea of a zombie apocalypse photo shoot sounded more than the usual JD oddness...but they turned out terrific! Loved that zombie bait...she certainly would catch me!
Just Adorable! You are the best. Your little girl has the sweetest little smile. Catches my heart every time.
Never thought I would see my sweet little girl wielding a shotgun and an ax! Good moms do whatever it takes to defend their children! :) I love the closeup of Korrali...can you print it for me please?
Post a Comment