What happens when I do this? She seems to ask as she non-hurriedly performs various gymnastic feats. She is extremely mobile, but until recently just rolled about. Then, she discovered rocking (I'm sure you know the pose, hands and knees, rocking back and forth as if about to take off).
Then, she discovered push-ups.
| Don't let the tutu fool you; there are no girl-push ups for this little lady. Go perfect form, or go home. |
I didn't know how she planned on using that one to get anywhere, but she sure does. First she rocks. Next she pushes up, finds herself forward a tad bit and moves to her belly. Last, she pulls herself another few centimeters and bingo. She's traveled in a linear fashion. I'm still not sure how this will translate to crawling, but it's fun watching her antics.
4 comments:
Wow! She is so strong! As well as adorable.
That is too funny! I love the perfect form :)
Evan does that too! He also does the rocking and then face plants. He scoots wonderfully but he doesn't seem content with just scooting.
Stephanie, I love that the cousins are similar, even though they've never met!
Post a Comment