Vacuum cleaner attachments are only fun to lick while the vacuum is on.
Teo thinks loud machinery are his friends. He especially thinks its surprising and fun to lick the end of the vacuum attachment and feel his tongue get sucked in. I tried this while it was off to see if he just liked the shape, or if it was really the suction. Totally disinterested. Next step: vacuum the dog to get the hair off before it drops to the floor.
3 comments:
I was imagining JD licking the vacuume...quite different than what the post is actually about. Though that is a very odd thing for a dog (or anyone/thing else, for that matter) to like.
Next step, teach the dog to vacuum :)
My dog is terrified of the vacuum, but I was too until I learned how to vacuum myself.
Maybe with a bit more training...
You are so cute, and your dog is silly. I loved your post, it gave me a needed chuckle.
Post a Comment