So I have found some work recently, and its a decent gig. The up side? Lots of cash. The down side? I have to stand out in the FREEZING (yes, freezing, as in WELL below 32 degrees) cold for HOURS at a time. I work usually from 5pm to 12am doing valet at a high end restaurant. And let me tell you, there is lots of plastic surgery and cougars there! (Not the typical BYU cougar, mind you.) So anyway, its been fun driving ridiculously expensive cars, and doing so has really spoiled me. I drive Bentley's, Maseratis, Corvetts and we even had a Ferrarri. Pretty nice cars.... and then i get back into my 1992 honda accord every night. /sigh.
So anyway, I have a lot cash, specifically $1 dollar bills. When I went to the bank to deposit it all, I was really tempted to apologize for all the $1 dollar bills, then say something along the lines of, "But thats just what you get when you're a male stripper." But i decided not to when the teller was a 60 year-old lady with a giant cross around her neck... I think I would have given her a heart attack. Oh well. Maybe next time.
2 comments:
lol well i'm glad for two reasons.
1- you're not a male stripper.
2- you've got a job
I think you should have done it anyway! Some elderly women have great sense of humors!! I'm glad you have a job you enjoy, it'll be really nice in the summer for you! :)
Post a Comment