So my elders quorum decided to have a few lessons on self efficiency, and one of the lessons were about gardening. Probably 1/2 of my elders quorum seem to be engineers of some sort, and they knew of this new way of having a garden using pete moss and mortar sand. (No soil). So I decided to jump on the band wagon and plant a garden just like they said. Well, I commandeered the sand box and transformed it into a beautiful, miniature garden of Eden. Here's the proof:
Also, Debbie, Lianna's sister came to visit us. So what did we do? We hung out, went hiking, and also SHOOTING! Yep, we took Lianna and Debbie shooting for the first time in their lives. We all shot .22 hand guns and a .22 rifle, as well as a 9mm hand gun. Then I shot a more powerful rifle, and I was the only one since I was the only one physically capable of shooting it. (It had a lot of kick, and my dad wasn't shooting with us... he was just teaching.) So here are some pictures:

Here is my wife shooting the pistol

This is her shooting the rifle.

Here is her target. The outer holes are from the rifle, and the ones closer to the bulls eye are from the pistol.

This is my target with the high powered rifle from 50 meters away.

This is my target from 100 meters away. Pretty good shot for having been my first time shooting this kind of rifle. And, I wasn't using any type of support or shooting block. I used only my hands.
3 comments:
hahaha im a little affraid of lianna with a gun, and then she tries to act all innocent and what not....
So what you're saying is that if the world is ending I want you with us? Sounds good to me!
neat. i like how lianna is holding the handgun with ONE hand. don't you still have to use 2 hands??
Post a Comment