Sunday, May 24, 2009

If you were a wallet, where would you hide?

Ah, it is beautiful here ... warm, or hot, and sometimes rainy. yay! My sister may come to visit this week, or the 2nd week in June.. and my mom. =D That would be fun. I'm slowly learning to drive a stick.. (our new car is a stick). And J has lost his wallet. This makes the car situation an interesting one, seeing as how I can't drive our car; it's made our car pretty much useless unless in use by others for the past couple of days. So this experience of searching for his wallet begs the question, if YOU were a wallet, where would YOU hide? and Are wallets like gnomes - do they travel the world and take pictures of themselves? or Are they more like socks, they just disappear into the Void? I'd like to think they're like gnomes, myself. And that we'll get a picture in the mail of his wallet in front of the Eiffel Tower next week - with all the money, credit cards, and his license still inside.

In other news, i'm about to start my VERY LAST semester of Massage School yay! Just 2 more months and then I'll be making some money, and we can be independent. huzzah!

2 comments:

Jenna and Drew said...

My wallet usually hides in my purse, but I think a man's wallet would be in a pants pocket. This could mean that it fell out of the pocket while sitting or moving the pants. So, maybe in a couch or chair, or in a flung in a corner while taking the laundry to the laundry room. Hopefully it'll turn up soon though. Congratulations on your last semester of school, that's so exciting!

mikensi said...

Grats on learning how to REALLY drive, Lianna! I really miss manual. After Jimmy makes some big bucks, I'm buyin me a Subaru ... 5 gears, yes, please! I hope the wallet shows up- keep prayin, hopefully you will find it! My ex-boyfriend got a call from the cops and showed up to his house b/c someone had found his wallet at the lake that he had last that previous summer. So, anything can happen! :) And, yay for your last semester of massage school and for your family visiting! Don't forget that Baby Jae will be borned soon and you can take a mini-vacation to Pootah!