So for those of you who can not tell us (my wife and I) apart, that previous post about the history of St. Patricks Day was actually from LIANNA , not myself. (Sorry Sarah.) However, Happy Saint Patrick's day all. I hope its full of ridiculous good luck and fun memories.
As for me, I'm working. Yup. blogging at work, but the student I'm working with has free time, which makes me have free time. So blog i shall.
Anyway, about the whole going to Ireland thing, my family, i.e, mom, dad and emily, are all going to go to Ireland sometime this year. Lianna and I would LOVE to go, however the chances of that are looking less than good. Like Lianna said, it would be nice to have a place to life. However, we still have to pay off student loans for massage therapy school, make enough money to go, plan, pay, and all that. We really wanted to go with our family, but it looks like they may go much earlier than planned, which would be when Lianna was still in school. Sad day. But even if they did go at the end of July, we still would be hard pressed to go. That and I just found out how Littleton Public Schools actually pay their employees. Therefore this paycheck I will get on friday will be much smaller than I actually thought. (grrr... they only pay once a month, and instead of the pay period being from the 20th to the 20th, it is actually from the beginning of the month to the end, which means I will only get paid for two weeks in February, not the four weeks I was thinking/hoping. Oh well, at least I have a job. I'm happy about that.
Anyway, free time is almost over. Goodbye all.
3 comments:
end of july? ahem... what could be more fun than ireland when you could come to nasty ol' utah and see baby jae? yeah, we still need a first name. ha hah aa.. ok, how about after all our student loans (which we will be diving into soon) we go to ... japan! we know you like anime, joseph quillen!
Im sooo happy you were able to find a good job... i too worked for the school district here and remember how frustrating it was to be paid once a month!
Ireland would be tonz of fun! Maybe Brooklyn and I will go in your place :)
Post a Comment