Sweeten condensed milk in a toothpaste tube!!! Isn't that crazy! I mean seriously, can you imagine on April fool's day hearing, "Ok kids, who switched the condensed milk with the toothpaste when I made fudge!"
Ok, seriously, so there is no way that we can possible get a descent blog up tonight, especially since there are just SO many pictures to sort through. They are all gorgeous and wonderful. We'll get up a better blog soon, but tonight, so far, we're pooped. So keep watching for another blog post soon...
2 comments:
ha ha! nice-- i'm sooooo glad you guys are back! i can't wait to see photos!! we need to get together!
Thanks for humoring me and putting up a post...but I can't wait to see some of the real pictures! I'm glad you had a good time and I'm glad you're home safe and sound.
Post a Comment