Friday, January 23, 2015

New Year Goal #2: Be more active

We got out of the habit of playing outside, and one of my goals is to be outside for part of every warm day.

The weather was around 60 last week Thursday, so we jogged to the community playground - with dog area!

I love that Teo and Korrali can both play. Hip Hip Hooray for a family day!
L: Teo, we need to find a stick or something to fetch with
K: holds out a ball she found
L: You are the hero of the day! Hooray for Korrali!
It reminded me of Olaf (paraphrased) Hey, I'm not sure if this is helpful, but I found exactly what you needed...

"Lie down"
Korrali has become enamored of lying down in any place that looks flat. She thought this was hilarious - it's the curb on the side of the play area.

2 comments:

Geevz said...

Korrali just likes planking :)

Katie said...

I almost can't remember what 60 feels like...