Wednesday, May 28, 2014

West Coast Girls

Korrali and I are, by now, seasoned travelers. Our third trip this year was to Seattle to surprise my Mom for mother's day and attend my brothers Ensign Concert performance.

It was a great concert; go Peter! My mom looks like she has one blue eye and one brown one here - while that IS a "groovy mutation", she actually just has two brown ones. Blast you red-eye correct.
 Korrali and I enjoyed Peter's amazing concert from the lobby - where they piped in the music and had the live video playing on TVs. Front-row walking seats!
Korrali loved sharing with Lydia, her adorable cousin. I LOVE Lydia's hair, and her sunny personality and infectious smile. We also loved the time with Grandma Henderson (Nana, or Popi.), and with Uncle Peter and Aunty Laila.
Korrali still lights up whenever she hears their names or sees their picture.

Where are we? On top of Smith Tower; look it's the space needle!

A quick lunch at Alki Beach.

We hurried home after this to take Mother's Day pictures at a gorgeous park. It was so nice to be with Mom on Mother's Day. I don't have an official post yet - I'll wait for the pictures - but I'm so grateful to have had a great mother to raise me, and to continue to support and bless my life!

Korrali loved their little dog. She followed her around callig "do(g)", woke her up, and gently petted her. Sometimes she even gently rested her head on the dog's back - "cuddling". 
On the flight home, we jammed out to plane music - something weird from the '70's or '80's. She is so fun to travel with (for the first 3 hours). We have been so blessed to have friendly, compassionate, "nothing she can do will bother me, really I promise" seat friends.

1 comment:

Daniel and Bonita said...

Nothing better than a post with lots of pictures of that adorable little girl!