Sunday, July 29, 2012

To Blog Or Not To Blog.

I have a blog.  Do I blog?  Not really.  Mostly because I feel that my life isn't that interesting.  (FYI it's because it isn't).  However, I have had several requests to.... restart my blogging.  So I will.  For a time.... a little.....maybe.  (Does this count as blogging?)

4 comments:

Daniel and Bonita said...

No...it does NOT count. But at least I read something from you. :)

jeanene c said...

What you find interesting may not be the same as what other people find interesting. I mostly want to know what you are doing, interesting or not. That way I feel that I am in contact with you. You know how isolated us old folks get.

Katie said...

Nope, doesn't count.

mikensi said...

That's because you live in _ _ _ _ _ now and nothing EVER exciting happens there. :P [sarcasm]