Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Vet Knows Best!

So we were a little worried that Teo seemed to be losing weight, and not gaining any back (Naturally being lost, then being confined to the Denver Dumb Friends League, which is a humane pound for 3 weeks would make one lose weight) But Teo seemed to not be able to gain it back, no matter how much we fed him. So I've been stopping by the Vet clinic every week or so to weight him on their scale in the front of the office. This time, the vet came out to see how he was doing. When I asked him what he thought Teo was, he said, "Well, the first thing people are going to think is that hes part German Shepherd. But I don't think so... he's got a short face." So, the vet said he thought he was part Shiba, part Australian Kelpie. Upon googling both breeds, I think he was right, and that we've finally come to a verdict: Shiba-Keplie. Here are pics of an Australian Kelpie:
note the ears... and another Kelpie: Then a Shiba Inu: Note the Tail... Both combined gives us... TEO!

3 comments:

Katie said...

It's always good to know where one comes from:)

mikensi said...

at least when you have your own kids, you will know what breed the parents are.

Daniel Quillen said...

You'd make a good genealogist! Good detective instincts.