Thursday, July 16, 2009

Harry Potter? More like Harry LAME!!!

Ok, anyone else think the new Harry Potter movie was ridiculously STUPID? I sure did, and so did my wife, so I know Im not out of my mind. Basically, the coolest and most exciting part was the music in the trailer. I mean seriously, who mysteriously abducted the previous director and replaced him with a mindless ape who has a knack for the uneventful and unimaginative (and not to mention disjointed)? Bah, I was waiting for some real action like in the first 5 movies, but alas, I waited, and it never came. Woe is me, woe woe is me.

2 comments:

mikensi said...

was there any action in the first 5 movies??

Jenna and Drew said...

Wow, why don't you tell us how you really feel JD. :) I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know if I agree with you or not. After the second Pirates though, I tend to go into movies with really low expectations so I'm not dissapointed again.