Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holy Cow... Lots of stuff

Ok, so I normally think that my life is pretty boring, nothing worth noting to bring to the attention of my adoring fans. =) Ok, so basically I just didn't think we had anything interesting to tell, but upon looking at the pictures we've taken, I suppose that I have a lot to share. So here goes... get ready for a long post.

First of all, we are into winter in Hawaii. Yes, we have seasons here in paradise. Winter consists of rain. That's basically it. So we have heat, sun, rain, and occasional wind. Here is a beautiful picture that I captured from my home, just over the mountains as winter descended upon them. So of course, with Winter comes cold. Often I am often very cold. And if you know me, I hate being cold, and love the heat. Secondly, the Holidays are upon us. And thanks to my wonderful and amazing wife, we are all over them. We have had cows and giraffes, parading pumpkins and cowboys or girls. Unfortunately, for Halloween, I was a pizza delivery guy at Dominos (since that is one of my jobs), but I still had fun. The night before Halloween, we and our neighbors went to a haunted house type attraction that the Polynesian Cultural Center (called PCC) put on. For those that have not been there before, they have a canoe ride that takes you on a canal that snakes its way through all the traditional villages of the PCC. Well, this year they put on a Haunted lagoon, complete with loud noises, creepy acting scenes, people jumping at you from out of the disgusting lagoon water, smoke machines, eerie music, and all sorts of other scares. This Halloween was quite a fun one over all. Here are some pictures of my beautiful pumpkin wife, our neighbors and their kids.







So cute!

Ok, so next, we had various decorations sent from my mom, and my wife went to town with it. We had such a good time with it.













So, with all that said, we've had a good time. We really love life and are enjoying out last few moments here in Hawaii. (We graduate in December... sad day.) Hope you enjoyed.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Well, that wasn't what I'd call a long post, but it was a great one nonetheless. I liked your comment on my blog...great ideas for explaining Ali's helmet. I'm sure we'll get lots of stares and comments from people when we're out, but actually we get that already. Twins attract a lot of attention.

Did you get a lot of pizza orders on Halloween?

mikensi said...

soon you may be living in the crappy weather of... UTAH! suckas! hopefully we'll be gone by then!!

Mallory Clan said...

Now, now Utah is NOT that bad. I actually miss it. Is that where you guys are headed? That would be great because I might get to see you every once in a great while. Of course, I surely wouldn't mind going to Hawaii to visit either!

Alicia W said...

Yeah, where are you moving to after this? If you love the heat maybe you should come on over to Arizona!